KP210 - Nursery rhymes and much more!!
- Ciclo: 2015
- Nivel: Kindergarten / Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: Alejandra Alliende
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
No afiliados $ 150.00
|1||18 Feb 2015||09:30 AM||12:30 PM|
Alejandra Alliende is a graduate Teacher of English from ISP Dr. Joaquin V. Gonzalez. She also graduated as an Actress from Escuela Metropolitana de Arte Dramático de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires. She is a bilingual storyteller and performs in book fairs, storytelling festivals, theatres and schools. She has work experience as a teacher, storyteller, speaker and as a workshop facilitator. She belongs to Red Internacional de Cuentacuentos and she is a co-founder of Casa Cuna Cuenteros.
Kindergarten and Primary English teachers for the lower forms
- To explore and share engaging and meaningful material for young learners that will help them acquire the target language in a pleasant way.
- To discuss the possible uses of nursery rhymes, action poems, finger plays and songs in an EFL class.
- Nursery rhymes.
- Finger plays.
- Action songs.
- Action poems.
- TPR Short stories.
- Interactive workshop where participants will have an active role. - A blog with resources, links and videos will be designed for this course.
The Totline Staff and Gary Mohrmann, 1001 Rhymes and Fingerplays
Kim Cernek; Preschool Songs & Fingerplays: Building Language Experience Through Rhythm and Movement (Early Learning)
Johana Cole, The EEntsy, Weentsy Spider: Fingerplays and action rhymes, Mulberry Books
Linda Roberts, Mit Magic, Fingerplays for Finger Puppets
L. Bryan Cauley, Clap your hands board book