KP210 - Nursery rhymes and much more!!
- Ciclo: 2015
- Nivel: Kindergarten / Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: Alejandra Alliende
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
No afiliados $ 150.00
|1||18 Feb 2015||09:30 AM||12:30 PM|
Alejandra Alliende is a graduate Teacher of English from ISP Dr. Joaquin V. Gonzalez. She also graduated as an Actress from Conservatorio de Arte Dramático in 2000. She has attended different storytelling workshops. She has taught English in companies and in schools for many years. She is an experienced actress both in Spanish and in English and has performed in a number of plays. She has been a cast member of The Bs. As. Players and an acting teacher from Breakthrough School. She has taught acting at Centro Cultural San Martín. She taught English at Colegio Integral Caballito – a primary bilingual school - for three years. She currently teaches English at primary state schools in Buenos Aires and tells stories in English as well as in Spanish at schools, clubs and theatres.
Kindergarten and Primary English teachers for the lower forms
- To explore and share engaging and meaningful material for young learners that will help them acquire the target language in a pleasant way.
- To discuss the possible uses of nursery rhymes, action poems, finger plays and songs in an EFL class.
- Nursery rhymes.
- Finger plays.
- Action songs.
- Action poems.
- TPR Short stories.
- Interactive workshop where participants will have an active role. - A blog with resources, links and videos will be designed for this course.
The Totline Staff and Gary Mohrmann, 1001 Rhymes and Fingerplays
Kim Cernek; Preschool Songs & Fingerplays: Building Language Experience Through Rhythm and Movement (Early Learning)
Johana Cole, The EEntsy, Weentsy Spider: Fingerplays and action rhymes, Mulberry Books
Linda Roberts, Mit Magic, Fingerplays for Finger Puppets
L. Bryan Cauley, Clap your hands board book