P192 - Teaching with Phonics in Year 2 and 3, Reading and Writing
- Ciclo: 2015
- Nivel: Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: Grace Vilar
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
No afiliados ARS 200.00
|1||08 Jun 2015||01:30 PM||04:30 PM|
She is a graduated English teacher who has 30 years of classroom experience and headship in bilingual schools in Argentina. She travels to the UK on a yearly basis to work in schools, work with the most renown Phonics and Literacy experts and get training to improve her knowledge and teaching practice. She works as s Synthetic Phonics Trainer, an Educational and Literacy Consultant and Teacher Trainer offering advice and providing training in synthetic phonics in English in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brasil Mexico and Peru, in private and state schools. Grace is an IFERI Committee member: International Foundation for Effective Reading Instruction and author of the spanish Synthetic Phonics programme.
For all Year 2 and 3 Primary teachers, Heads, Coordinators, teaching assitants and special learning difficulties specialists
- Learn how to teach spelling with the use of the English Alphabetic Code.
- Learn how to teach guided reading groups into independent reading.
- Learn how to teach writing from guided to independent.
- The English Alphabetic code and its complexities.
- How to teach Alternative spellings with the use of the English Alphabetic Code.
- How to teach guided reading groups based on the Simple View of Reading chart. Independent reading and reading comprehension.
- How to teach writing from simple sentences and captions to longer texts, from guided to independent writing. The Simple View of Writing.
Interactive and Participative workshop in which the facilitator will demonstrate, show, explain and give practical ideas and guidelines on how to teach phonics, reading and writing.
- The Simple View of Reading and Writing