D175 - Assessment Revolutions: more tools and strategies that work
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: En curso
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Romina Paola Cariati
Por favor incribirse antes del
Jueves 29 de Agosto
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 4000.00
No afiliados ARS 4000.00
|1||03 Sep 2019 - 09 Sep 2019||Sesión a distancia|
|2||10 Sep 2019 - 16 Sep 2019||Sesión a distancia|
|3||17 Sep 2019 - 23 Sep 2019||Sesión a distancia|
|4||24 Sep 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||Sesión a distancia|
|5||01 Oct 2019 - 07 Oct 2019||Sesión a distancia|
Romina Cariati holds a degree in Education, specialized in Education Management from UNQUI. She is also a Teacher of English from UMSA and holds a post graduate diploma on Socio-educational Programs from the Ministry of Education. She has worked at several bilingual schools and co-founded Westbridge School of English located in Banfield. Since 2011, she has been working with the Thinking Visible approach from Harvard University, Neuroscience applied to education and the Teaching for Understanding framework. Nowadays, she is the Thinking Visible Coach at Grilli Canning College (primary school) and a teacher trainer and educator for schools as well as for companies.
All teachers and heads at Primary and Secondary school level
- To analyze NEW assessment tools and strategies to be used in the English classroom.
- To get a deeper meaning of MORE feedback techniques and strategies that will help our students grow.
- To SHARE our experiences after having taken our first course on assessment (you may participate even though this is the first course you take).
- NEW strategies to assess students in the language classroom.
- NEW tools to provide effective feedback.
- Online course consisting of 5 modules which will have plenty of ideas to develop effective assessment tools. We will get hands on those strategies and share their results. Active forum participation is desired.
-It will be delivered during the course