D181 - Webinar: Welcome to IGCSE Global Perspectives
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Welcome
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Milagros Diaz Mathe
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen No arancelado
No afiliados No arancelado
|1||30 Apr 2019||Sesión a distancia|
Capacitador/esMilagros Diaz Mathe
Milagros Díaz Mathé holds a degree in Education and in Journalism. She has been teaching Global Perspectives for IGCSE for the past six years with highly successful results. She has coached schools with the start-up of Global Perspectives, both in Argentina and in Uruguay, and was part of the Pilot team for Global Perspectives Primary and Lower Secondary. She has participated in every training session offered by Cambridge, at ESSARP and online, and is a member of the Cambridge University Press Panel meant to assess in the design of future Global Perspectives publications. She currently lives in the city of Tandil.
Heads of secondary or teacher delivering or planning to deliver the subject
Have a clear idea of the aims and contents of the subject as well as its requirements and challenges.
- The IGCSE approach to the teaching of your subject
- Curriculum Content and different approaches to delivering the subject
- Exam Components and Description of papers (strong focus on Coursework)
- Skill based approach and Types of Questions for Paper 1.
- Methodology & resources - How to build an appropiate Scheme of Work
- Assessment Criteria (positive achievement approach)
- Recommended bibliography and Internet Resources (CIE Teacher Support site)