KP272 - Nursery Rhymes, Poems and Songs
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Kindergarten / Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: Alejandra Alliende
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 800.00
No afiliados ARS 800.00
|1||23 Aug 2019||09:00 AM||12:00 PM|
Alejandra Alliende is a graduate Teacher of English from ISP Dr. Joaquin V. Gonzalez. She also graduated as an Actress from Escuela Metropolitana de Arte Dramático de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires. She is a bilingual storyteller and performs in book fairs, storytelling festivals, theatres and schools. She has work experience as a teacher, storyteller, speaker and as a workshop facilitator. She belongs to Red Internacional de Cuentacuentos and she is a co-founder of Casa Cuna Cuenteros.
Kindergarten and primary school teachers from the lower forms
* To explore and share engaging and meaningful material for young learners that will help
them acquire the target language in a pleasant way.
• To create action songs and poems
* To discuss the use of nursery rhymes, action poems and songs in the EFL language classroom
• Finger plays.
• Action songs.
• Action poems.
• TPR Short stories.
• Interactive workshop where participants will have an active role. • A blog with resources, links and videos will be designed for this course.
• A blog with resources, links and videos will be designed for this course.