KP354 - School Literacy Programmes that inspire!
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Kindergarten / Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Confirmado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: Luciana Fernández
Por favor incribirse antes del
Lunes 11 de Febrero
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 500.00
No afiliados ARS 500.00
|1||14 Feb 2019||09:30 AM||12:30 PM|
Luciana Fernández is a graduate teacher of English who has been teaching English for the past twenty-three years. She has specialized in Methodology and Teaching Practice and she holds a Diploma in Educational Research from the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education. She is a Reading and Literacy expert and has been training teachers in this area for the past thirteen years. She is a teacher educator and has designed several presentations and courses for professional development both in Argentina and abroad. Her presentation at ARTESOL 2015 was selected to be presented at TESOL International as a Best Affiliate Session. She is one of the 50 scholarship winners who attended and presented at IATEFL, held in Birmingham in April 2016. Luciana has been the Head at several bilingual IB institutions in Buenos Aires. At present she is a Learning Consultant and reader for National Geographic Learning and Trinity College London Argentina. She is also a facilitator at ESSARP (English Speaking Scholastic Association of the River Plate), where she trains heads and teachers from the most important bilingual institutions in Argentina.
Kindergarten and Primary Heads, Coordinators and Teachers
Get participants to:
- reflect upon theri beliefs, assumptions and knowledge regarding the components of an effective Literacy Programme.
- discuss dilemmas regarding the implementation of a Literacy Programme at schools.
- work in groups on different tasks suggested by the facilitator.
- explore good practices and ideas.
- Literacy programmes
- Components of a balanced literacy programme
- Preparatory Phonological Awareness, Phonological Awareness, Print Awareness, Book Concepts, Alphabet Knowledge, Phonics, Sight word, Reading types and tasks.
- Planning and Implementation
In the sessions we will: - discuss - work collaboratively - see other practitioners in action - interact - question, suggest, adapt resources - explore
To be specified.