PS194 - Escape rooms. An inspiring learning experience
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Primary / Secondary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: María Barberis
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 500.00
No afiliados ARS 500.00
|1||18 Feb 2019||09:30 AM||12:30 PM|
Maria Barberis is a Mg in Education Management from UNSAM and holds a Diploma in ELT Management from Surrey University. She graduated in 1977 from Catholic University of Argentina as a Teacher of English where she then taught Grammar I & II. In 1982, she co - founded Windmill Institute at CABA. For the past twenty five years she worked at Marin School in San Isidro where she performed different managerial positions such as Head of English Department in Primary and Secondary, IBD Coordinator and School Principal. At the moment, she is a teacher trainer and educator for schools as well as for companies.
All teachers at Primary and Secondary level who are willing to experience the thrill of escape rooms. This is no ordinary Professional Development: You will have "to escape the PD room" in no more than an hour!! Are you up to the challenge?
- To experience the learning value of an escape room.
- To evaluate different ways in which to carry out escape rooms in your classes.
- Escape rooms: rationale behind this thrilling experiece.
- Puzzles - Riddles - Clues - Problem solving activities in escape rooms.
- What is needed to run a truly great escape room.
- Hands on workshop. Casual- comfortable dress code suggested.
We will be sharing the bibliography during the course.