PS226 - A2 Key & B1 Preliminary (for Schools) 2020 Tour (Brick Towers College - Del Viso)
- Ciclo: 2019
- Nivel: Primary / Secondary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: AR341 - Brick Towers College
- Capacitador/es: Nancy Johnstone
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen No arancelado
No afiliados No arancelado
|1||21 Oct 2019||05:00 PM||08:00 PM|
Nancy Johnstone is a graduate teacher of English (I.N.E.S en Lenguas Vivas “J. R. Fernández”) and Licenciada en Inglés (UNL). She holds a Specialisation degree in Education and Constructivism (FLACSO), and is currently working on her master’s thesis. She has always taught English at bilingual schools, teacher training colleges and the School of Engineering - UBA, where she is the Head of the Languages Department. She has been a Cambridge Speaking Examiner since 1995 and an Examiner Trainer and Coordinator/Team Leader since 2008. She was awarded the IATEFL Cambridge English Peter Hargreaves Scholarship in 2016.
Teachers with varying degrees of experience. Primary/Secondary School Heads. English Coordinators
- to discuss the reasons behind the changes to Key (for Schools) & Preliminary (for Schools).
- to look at the changes.
- to explore ideas and activities to help prepare students for the revised exams.
- to look at the way results are reported.
- to look at exam support and preparation material.
- Overview of test tasks.
- Classroom activities and ideas.
- Web resources.
- Presentation - Activities - Q & A