D280 - Welcome to IGCSE Combined Science
- Ciclo: 2020
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Confirmado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Patricia Benmergui
Por favor incribirse antes del
Jueves 02 de Julio
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen No arancelado
No afiliados No arancelado
|1||07 Jul 2020||Sesión a distancia|
A graduate of the Universidad Nacional de Rio Cuarto with the qualification of Teacher in Physics and Chemistry, her teaching experience includes secondary and university levels. She has been the head of the science department and IGCSE exams coordinator at Northlands school and is currently the Head of the Science Department at St. Andrew's Scots school. She is also team leader of paper 2 , internal assessment and workshop leader of Chemistry for the International Baccalaureate. In 2011 she participated in the curriculum review for IB Chemistry.
Physics, Chemistry and Biology school teachers. Laboratory assistants
- Present contents and skills that are the core of the subject.
- Analyze the assessment components.
- Describe the laboratory requirements.
- Analyze examination papers.
- Aims and objectives of the subject.
- Examination papers.
- Laboratory demands.
With an active participation of attendees the course will cover the main aspects of the subject. Laboratory work and papers marking will be included. Zoom: Date: 7/7 Time: 6.00 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Combined Science Syllabus and examination papers.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology books endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations.