K248 - Webinar: Digital Kindergarten
- Ciclo: 2020
- Nivel: Kindergarten
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Jennifer Verschoor
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 3600.00
No afiliados ARS 3600.00
|1||10 Feb 2020||Sesión a distancia|
Jennifer Verschoor graduated from St. Andrew's Scots School. She holds a degree in Literary, Technical and Legal Translation as well as a Bachelor's degree in Educational Management, English Teaching and ICT in the Classroom validated by Trinity College London. She holds an MA in Virtual Environments and a Specialization in Education and ICT offered by the Ministry of Education in Argentina. She is the co-author of My First Digital Journey, an ebook published by The Round in December 2012. Currently she is working for the British Council in Argentina and Chile, ESSARP, Universidad Tecnológica Nacional, Cambridge English and SimpleK12 giving teacher training courses on the integration of ICT. She has been hired by SBS International to co-moderate TIC en el AULA, nominated for an ELTon Award in 2013 under the category Local Innovation.
Kindergarten heads, teachers and teacher trainees
Participants will dozens of practical, usable ideas for using digital tools to engage kindergartners across the content areas – whether you have one mobile device, a small set for several learning centers or one for every student.
- Digital tools to enhance learning.
- The flipped classroom in kindergarten.
- Practical tips and tools to effectively and efficiently use mobile devices in Kinder.
We are going to use an online platform called Adobe Connect for our webinars. The 3 webinars can be attended from the comfort of your home or workspace. ESSARP will send an email with guided instructions on how to join each webinar. You will have to enter your username and password and check your audio. Please check the date and time of each webinar: TIme: 30 minutes.
- Resnick, M., & Rusk, N. (1996). The computer clubhouse: Preparing for life in a digital world.IBM Systems Journal 35(3), 431–439.
- Resnick, Mitchel. Lifelong Kindergarten: Cultivating Creativity Through Projects, Passion, Peers, and Play. MIT Press, 2017.