PS232 - Emotions in Motion
- Ciclo: 2020
- Nivel: Primary / Secondary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Confirmado
- Lugar: ESSARP
- Capacitador/es: María Barberis
Por favor incribirse antes del
Jueves 13 de Febrero
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 1200.00
No afiliados ARS 1200.00
|1||18 Feb 2020||09:30 AM||12:30 PM|
Maria Barberis is a Mg in Education Management from UNSAM and holds a Diploma in ELT Management from Surrey University. She graduated in 1977 from Catholic University of Argentina as a Teacher of English where she then taught Grammar I & II. In 1982, she co - founded Windmill Institute at CABA. For the past twenty five years she worked at Marin School in San Isidro where she performed different managerial positions such as Head of English Department in Primary and Secondary, IBD Coordinator and School Principal. At the moment, she is a teacher trainer and educator for schools as well as for companies.
Teachers in primary and lower secondary
- To identify that emotions and learning are intimately connected
- To what extent are you considering the emotions of your learners?
- Making feelings and emotions visible in our lessons
- Practical ideas to apply in your lessons
- Presentation in a workshop mode. - Participants will be expected to learn by doing, discussing and reflecting in groups - Participants will get practical ideas to implement in their classrooms.
I will be sharing the bibliography during the session.