D196 - To ask or not to ask: that is the question!
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: María Barberis, Romina Paola Cariati
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS10800.00
No afiliados ARS10800.00
|1||17 May 2021 - 23 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|2||24 May 2021 - 30 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|3||31 May 2021 - 06 Jun 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|4||07 Jun 2021 - 13 Jun 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|5||14 Jun 2021 - 20 Jun 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|6||21 Jun 2021 - 27 Jun 2021||Sesión a distancia|
Romina Cariati holds a degree in Education, specialized in Education Management from UNQUI. She is also a Teacher of English from UMSA and holds a post graduate diploma on Socio-educational Programs from the Ministry of Education. She has worked at several bilingual schools and co-founded Westbridge School of English located in Banfield. Since 2011, she has been working with the Thinking Visible approach from Harvard University, Neuroscience applied to education and the Teaching for Understanding framework. Nowadays, she works as a Thinking Visible Coach, as an Educational Advisor at different institutions and schools, including the Ministry of Education (Bs As Province) and she is deputy head at Grilli Canning College.
Maria Barberis is a Mg in Education Management from UNSAM and holds a Diploma in ELT Management from Surrey University. She graduated in 1977 from Catholic University of Argentina as a Teacher of English where she then taught Grammar I & II. In 1982, she co - founded Windmill Institute at CABA. For the past twenty five years she worked at Marin School in San Isidro where she performed different managerial positions such as Head of English Department in Primary and Secondary, IBD Coordinator and School Principal. At the moment, she is a teacher trainer and educator for schools as well as for companies.
All teachers at primary and secondary school level
We are all hungry for better answers. But first, we must learn to ask the right questions.
- To discover the power of inquiry to spark breakthrough ideas.
- Why questioning?
- Why do we stop questioning?
- The why, what if, and how of Innovative questioning
- Who asks questions in schools? Unveiling what happens in our classrooms.
- New strategies to engage our students into formulating their own questions
An online course consisting of 6 modules which will provide you with plenty of ideas and questions to take, adopt and adapt to your needs. We will foster constant participation in all the modules. Sharing and learning together is our premise
- Berger, Warren. A More Beautiful Question. 2014, Bloomsbury USA, New York.
- Schein, Edgar. Humble Inquiry. The Gentle Art of Asking Instead of telling. 2013, Business/ Organization Culture
- Wabisabi@Learning- The Essential Guide to essential Questions
- More bibliography will be provided during the course