D206 - TKT YL: Teaching English to Young Learners
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Sin Vacantes
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Luciana Fernández
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS21600.00
No afiliados ARS21600.00
|1||12 Mar 2021 - 18 Mar 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|2||19 Mar 2021 - 25 Mar 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|3||26 Mar 2021 - 01 Apr 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|4||02 Apr 2021 - 08 Apr 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|5||09 Apr 2021 - 15 Apr 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|6||16 Apr 2021 - 22 Apr 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|7||23 Apr 2021 - 29 Apr 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|8||30 Apr 2021 - 06 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|9||07 May 2021 - 13 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|10||14 May 2021 - 20 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|11||21 May 2021 - 27 May 2021||Sesión a distancia|
|12||28 May 2021 - 03 Jun 2021||Sesión a distancia|
Luciana Fernández is a graduate teacher of English who has been teaching English for the past twenty-three years. She has specialized in Methodology and Teaching Practice and she holds a Diploma in Educational Research from the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education. She is a Reading and Literacy expert and has been training teachers in this area for the past thirteen years. She is a teacher educator and has designed several presentations and courses for professional development both in Argentina and abroad. Her presentation at ARTESOL 2015 was selected to be presented at TESOL International as a Best Affiliate Session. She is one of the 50 scholarship winners who attended and presented at IATEFL, held in Birmingham in April 2016. Luciana has been the Head at several bilingual IB institutions in Buenos Aires. At present she is a Learning Consultant and reader for National Geographic Learning and Trinity College London Argentina. She is also a facilitator at ESSARP (English Speaking Scholastic Association of the River Plate), where she trains heads and teachers from the most important bilingual institutions in Argentina.
Kindergarten and Primary Heads, coordinators and teachers
Get participants to:
- understand principles and considerations that gear best practices when teaching English to very young learners and young learners.
- explore methodology, underlying principles, respurces and materials and activities that gear instruction.
- get knowledge and training for the Cambridge TKT Module on YL.
- Considerations and principles when teaching English to VYL and YL.
- Characteristics of VYL and YL.
- Language acquisition principles that gear instruction.
- Teaching grammar and vocabulary to children.
- Planning lessons for children.
- Language games, songs, activities fro children.
- Adapting materials and resources.
- Assessing VYL and YL.
- 21st century skills in the YL´s classroom.
- Storytelling and drama in the VYL and YL classroom.
- Emergent and Early Literacy.
- Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking with children learning English.
Online course: - read material - watch other practitioners in action - discuss and analyze cases - solve TKT-like activities - reflect upon practice - apply what they have learnt in different tasks.
To be specified.