D217 - Webinar - Welcome to IGCSE Environmental Management
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Marcela Rodriguez
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen No arancelado
No afiliados No arancelado
|1||16 Jun 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
Marcela Rodriguez is a graduate Biology and Geography teacher and holds a degree in Environmental Management (UNICEN). At present she continues her studies at the School of Education of Universidad de San Andrés. She has taught IGCSE Environmental Management and Geography for 15 years and IGCSE and AS Biology since 1996 at various schools in the the northern area of Great Buenos Aires. She works for the International Baccalaureate Organization as senior examiner and has recently collaborated in the development of the new curriculum.
Teachers with no or little experience in teaching Environmental Management who have not attended the welcome before. School heads and coordinators who wish to adopt this subject in the near future
- To introduce subject aims, objectives, content and other specifications related to IGCSE Environmental Management.
- To describe the features of examination papers.
- To provide further information and share experience concerning exam training.
- Aims and the IGCSE approach to the teaching of EM
- Curriculum content.
- Articulation with other subjects.
- Assessment objectives.
- Examination papers: questions types.
- Methodology and other resources.
We are going to use an online platform for our webinar. The webinar will be attended from the comfort of your home. ESSARP will send an email with guided instructions on how to join the webinar. You will have to enter your name and surname and check your audio. Please check the date and time of each webinar.