D368 - Webinar - Using Puppets and Props in Online Lessons
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Kindergarten / Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Alejandra Alliende
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 1800.00
No afiliados ARS 1800.00
|1||17 Feb 2021||10:00 AM||11:00 AM|
Alejandra Alliende is a graduate Teacher of English from ISP Dr. Joaquin V. Gonzalez. She also graduated as an Actress from Escuela Metropolitana de Arte Dramático de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires. She is a bilingual storyteller and performs in book fairs, storytelling festivals, theatres and schools. She has work experience as a teacher, storyteller, speaker and as a workshop facilitator. She belongs to Red Internacional de Cuentacuentos and she is a co-founder of Casa Cuna Cuenteros.
Kindergarten and primary school teachers from the lower forms
- To provide participants with the basic techniques for effective puppetry
- To explore the benefits of using real objects and puppets in online teaching.
- To compare and contrast the use of puppets and props in online lessons vs. face-to-face lessons
- Kinds of puppets and props that can be used in teaching
- BASIC TECHNIQUES FOR GOOD PUPPETRY: voice, movement, coordination, personality
- The pros and cons of using puppets and props in online lessons
- Activities that can be carried out using props and puppets
Interactive webinar where participants will have an active role. Zoom: Date: 17/2 Time: 10.00 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
A padlet page will be created for this webinar