D482 - Webinar - Unleashing the Power of Google Workspace for Education: Enhancing your Hybrid Learning Model with its Digital Tools
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: En curso
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: María de los Ángeles Suárez, Jennifer Verschoor
Por favor incribirse antes del
Viernes 23 de Abril
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 3600.00
No afiliados ARS 3600.00
|1||28 Apr 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
|2||12 May 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
Capacitador/esMaría de los Ángeles Suárez
Maria de los Angeles graduated as “Profesor en Inglés e Inglés Técnico” at “Instituto Nacional Superior del Profesorado Técnico” in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She also holds a degree as Profesora de Inglés para el Primer y Segundo Ciclo de la E.G.B. She has successfully completed the requirements to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Educator. She has taught English as Foreign Language at Primary and Secondary School for 16 years. She is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert since 2015 and a Skype Master Teacher since 2017. She is currently working as Multimedia Lab Teacher for upper forms at St. Brigid’s School. She attended Microsoft Global Education Exchange (E2) in Toronto, Canada in 2017, since her project “Around the World in a Sway, Tales of Skype in the Classroom Adventures” was one of the projects selected by Microsoft Argentina to represent the country in the Exchange.
Jennifer Verschoor graduated from St. Andrew's Scots School. She holds a degree in Literary, Technical and Legal Translation as well as a Bachelor's degree in Educational Management, English Teaching and ICT in the Classroom validated by Trinity College London. She holds an MA in Virtual Environments and a Specialization in Education and ICT offered by the Ministry of Education in Argentina. She is the co-author of My First Digital Journey, an ebook published by The Round in December 2012. Currently she is working for the British Council in Argentina and Chile, ESSARP, Universidad Tecnológica Nacional, Cambridge English and SimpleK12 giving teacher training courses on the integration of ICT. She has been hired by SBS International to co-moderate TIC en el AULA, nominated for an ELTon Award in 2013 under the category Local Innovation.
School teachers who are just starting to work with Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals (former G Suite for Education) and want to get a better understanding of Google communication, organization and content creation tools
- Enhance their daily practice with the use of Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals (former G Suite for Education)
- Understand how to work with Google digital tools such as Google Classroom, Drive, Docs, & Slides.
- Get started with Google Classroom & understand how it works.
- File organization and good sharing practices in Google Drive.
- Learning how to work collaboratively with Google Docs and Slides.
In this course, teachers will learn how to effectively integrate Google communication, organization and content creation tools into their daily work in a hybrid model. This course is aimed for teachers who are just starting to work with Google Workspace for Education Fundamentals (former G Suite for Education)
- Practical uses of these digital tools in hybrid educational models
- Understanding Google Classroom fundamentals
- Working with Google Drive.
- Learning to work collaboratively with Google Docs and Slides
- We are going to connect through Zoom. It will include practical activities for participants to carry out.
- To be shared with participants during the webinar.