D534 - Webinar - IGCSE Environmental Management follow-up II: Improving our students' skills to overcome common issues
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Anunciado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Marcela Rodriguez
Por favor incribirse antes del
Miercoles 23 de Junio
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 1800.00
No afiliados ARS 1800.00
|1||28 Jun 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
Marcela Rodriguez is a graduate Biology and Geography teacher and holds a degree in Environmental Management (UNICEN). At present she continues her studies at the School of Education of Universidad de San Andrés. She has taught IGCSE Environmental Management and Geography for 15 years and IGCSE and AS Biology since 1996 at various schools in the the northern area of Great Buenos Aires. She works for the International Baccalaureate Organization as senior examiner and has recently collaborated in the development of the new curriculum.
For EM teachers who wish to discuss common issues when teaching the syllabus and focus on strategies to improve students' performance
- Identify common issues in the EM classroom
- Discuss strategies to deal with some of these issues and improve students’ skills
- Dealing with unfamiliar contexts: case studies.
- Improving tough parts: action verbs, vague answers, argumentative questions, mathematical skills.
- Data presentation and analysis: drawing graphs/tables and data interpretation.
Webinar Presentation and discussion