D540 - Webinar - Amazing simple activities with manipulatives we all have at home!
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: En curso
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Luciana Fernández
Por favor incribirse antes del
Lunes 07 de Junio
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 3600.00
No afiliados ARS 3600.00
|1||10 Jun 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
|2||24 Jun 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
Luciana Fernández is a graduate teacher of English who has been teaching English for the past twenty-three years. She has specialized in Methodology and Teaching Practice and she holds a Diploma in Educational Research from the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education. She is a Reading and Literacy expert and has been training teachers in this area for the past thirteen years. She is a teacher educator and has designed several presentations and courses for professional development both in Argentina and abroad. Her presentation at ARTESOL 2015 was selected to be presented at TESOL International as a Best Affiliate Session. She is one of the 50 scholarship winners who attended and presented at IATEFL, held in Birmingham in April 2016. Luciana has been the Head at several bilingual IB institutions in Buenos Aires. At present she is a Learning Consultant and reader for National Geographic Learning and Trinity College London Argentina. She is also a facilitator at ESSARP (English Speaking Scholastic Association of the River Plate), where she trains heads and teachers from the most important bilingual institutions in Argentina.
Kindergarten heads, coordinators and teachers
Get participants to:
- understand why manipulatives matter to young children.
- explore the benefits of planning activities that include manipulatives.
- explore simple and yet amazing activities to develop motor skills, literacy, numeracy, critical thinking and language among other skills.
- adopt and adapt ideas.
- Manipulatives: impotance.
- Types of manipulatives.
- Abstract and concrete thinking.
- Creative skills and manipulatives.
- Critical thinking and manipulatives.
- Collaboration and maniulatives.
- Communication and manipulatives.
In this webinar participants will: - actively participate in activities suggested by the facilitator. - explore key concepts. - discuss ideas. - explore ideas to adopt and adapt.
To be specified.