D564 - Webinar - Phonics Part 4: Progression in Spelling, Reading and the Writing Process
- Ciclo: 2021
- Nivel: Primary
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Grace Vilar
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 3600.00
No afiliados ARS 3600.00
|1||17 Aug 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
|2||24 Aug 2021||05:30 PM||07:00 PM|
She is a graduated English teacher who has 30 years of classroom experience and headship in bilingual schools in Argentina. She travels to the UK on a yearly basis to work in schools, work with the most renown Phonics and Literacy experts. She is a certificate Synthetic Phonics expert who works as a Synthetic Phonics Trainer, an Educational and Literacy Consultant and Teacher Trainer offering advice and providing training in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brasil, Mexico, Ecuador and Peru, in private and state schools. Grace is an IFERI Committee member: International Foundation for Effective Reading Instruction, an Associate of Educators International: Professional Educators Volunteering Overseas for the Department of Education UK. She is the author of the Spanish Phonics Programme: Alfabetizacion en español.
All Primary 1 teachers, Heads and Coordinators, teaching assistants, special educational needs
By the end of the course, participants will have learnt about:
1) The progression in Phonics exploring the English Alphabetic code in more detail
2) The teaching of the alternative spellings and the merging with incidental learning
3) The implementation of a reading scheme and developing understanding at literal, inferential and evaluative level
4) The development of writing, and its two dimensions of composition
- The English Alphabetic code, how it works for spelling and how to teach it.
- The progression in Phonics: the teaching of the alternative spellings and the merging with incidental learning.
- The Phonics and Spelling class
- Spelling stories and the Literacy and Phonics worksheets.
- Building a the Spelling word bank
- Implementation of a reading scheme and developing understanding at literal, inferential and evaluative level.
- The development of the writing process, its two dimensions of composition and transcription. Implementation in the classroom. Merging writing with reading
This is a webinar via Zoom where you will be able to explore and learn, share and interact with the facilitator.
Notes provided by the facilitator via Wakelet: