D660 - Webinar - Digital Toolkit for Teachers
- Ciclo: 2022
- Nivel: Distance
- Idioma: Inglés
- Estado: Terminado
- Lugar: Distance
- Capacitador/es: Jennifer Verschoor
El curso elegido no admite nuevas inscripciones
Colegios Afiliados No arancelado
Centros de Examen ARS 4400.00
No afiliados ARS 4400.00
|1||14 Feb 2022||03:00 PM||04:30 PM|
|2||15 Feb 2022||03:00 PM||04:30 PM|
Jennifer Verschoor graduated from St. Andrew's Scots School. She holds a degree in Literary, Technical and Legal Translation as well as a Bachelor's degree in Educational Management, English Teaching and ICT in the Classroom validated by Trinity College London. She holds an MA in Virtual Environments and a Specialization in Education and ICT offered by the Ministry of Education in Argentina. She is the co-author of My First Digital Journey, an ebook published by The Round in December 2012. Currently she is working for the British Council in Argentina and Chile, ESSARP, Universidad Tecnológica Nacional, Cambridge English and SimpleK12 giving teacher training courses on the integration of ICT. She has been hired by SBS International to co-moderate TIC en el AULA, nominated for an ELTon Award in 2013 under the category Local Innovation.
Teachers interested in implementing new tech tools to foster creativity and collaboration
- Participants will learn how to create opportunities for students to showcase their learning through the use of technology.
- Participants will learn how to use of technology through the lens of creativity allows students to problem solve and think critically.
- Digital creation tools with project examples.
- Student creative work.
- Tips for remote learning and face-to-face teaching.
We are going to use an online platform during the webinar.
To be shared with participants during the webinar.